Senior Infrastructure Consultant
Hyper Technologies Inc. is searching for a Senior Infrastructure Consultant that has proven consulting experience, strong customer focus, exceptional technical expertise, and excellent communication and presentation skills.
As a Senior Infrastructure Consultant, the primary focus for this role will be to lead in the collaboration; design, proposal, and successful execution of solutions to ensure we meet our clients’ needs today and are positioned for future direction. Come join us and take a lead role in:
- designing, developing, and driving project plans and timelines.
- leading with managing a complex multi-vendor technology infrastructure environment at data centers, head offices and branches.
- assessing design and resource requirements on corporate projects such as datacenter optimization and virtualization, private cloud, desktop and workplace IT infrastructure solutions, application and server infrastructure, and Messaging/Collaboration.
Who we are looking for
To excel in this role we are looking for:
- A professional who has the subject-matter expertise in infrastructure technologies and experience to be an effective internal consultant
- Demonstrable experience with infrastructure design, architecture and deployment as a project lead/ consultant.
- Ability to adapt to and architect innovative solutions to changing business needs
- Multi tasking ability to prioritize and plan workload, in order to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to interact with and build effective relationships at all levels of management and staff and the ability to work with 3rd party vendors to ensure commitments are met and delivered on time.
- Willingness to step into a Pre-Sales role as needed.
The ideal candidate must have strong knowledge and practical experience with the design and implementation of at least two of the following technologies, strategies, and activities:
- Windows Server operating systems (Windows Server 2012 / 2008)
- Server virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, ESXi, KVM)
- Client virtualization technologies (XenDesktop, Horizon (View))
- Microsoft Azure
- Workload migration experience
- Compute (Cloud Services)
- Data & Storage ( SQL as a Service)
- Identity & Access Management (Azure AD, ADFS, ADDS)
- System Center Products (SCCM / SCOM / SCVMM / SCSM / SCO)
- Exchange Server (2013 / 2010)
- Active Directory Services
- Skype for Business
- Mobile Device Management (XenMobile, AirWatch, BES)
Primary Location: GTA (Greater Toronto Area), ON, Canada
Travel: potentially, up to 60%
Why HyperT? Here are some highlights, to get the conversation started:
- We have some of the brightest minds in Technology in Toronto
- We work with some really cool clients
- We operate a flexible, entrepreneurial work environment
- We ensure a team oriented, family focused culture
- We provide a competitive and comprehensive compensation package
Does this opportunity sound right for you? Apply today!